Thursday, May 7, 2009

Save Our Planet


I have seen a lot of garbage on the ground because now it is summer and people are outside more and littering every where!! if you care about our planet then you should help and not LITTER because then our planet will be wrecked and not be around for that much longer and you wouldn't want that would you? I know not just our class will save the planet but still it will help and you can tell your family to not litter or do anything else bad for our planet.


So if you really care about the planet then help and not litter use reusable containers so you dont use garbage then it will jsut pollute the earth even more. So comment on my blog and tell me do you care about our planet yes or no.

4 comments:

  1. YES!!!!! I do care about our planet because we need it to live. It makes me mad that some people just go and litter and don't even care about what they are doing. Some people don't care what they do and that's just dumb. I care about our planet because I do want to live for the rest of my life. Some people are just... ABSOLUTE GARBAGE !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do because when ever I see a pop can or beer bottle I'll pick it up and when I get a beg full I'll bring it to a place and they will give you money$ for it. So yeah!!!:)

    :)STOP POLLUTING OUR EARTH!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do Care about our planet, because we HAVE to live in it, and also because it makes our planet all garbagie, if everyone just starts littering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya! Of course I do! I dont know why BAD people litter. Our planet takes care of us, so we should take care of it!

    ReplyDelete