Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blogs In The Summer


We will still have blogs in the summer so are you still going to go on the computer and make a posting so you will still stay in touch with your classmates because blogs are a way to stay in touch with your friends right?


Stay in touch with your friends still when it's rainy go on the computer make a posting comment on other people's blogs! It is a way to have fun when it's raining.


Are you going to keep in touch with your friends and keep making comments and make postings on other people's blogs yes or no?

3 comments:

  1. In the summer I will probobly not be in touch with my blog because the summer is when you are really busy and I will probobly not have time to go on my blog and put posts on. Also you dont always have to use blogs to stay in touch, you can use your email or msn to chat. I may go on a few times to update it but I will not that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i will probably i am not that busy in the summer because all i really do is invite peole over maybe have a few sleep overs and go on vacation for a few weeks some were thats all i really do other than go visit my relitives and have a lot of fun with my friends (bother my sis) and just have fun (going to the park) not the one in mt.pleasant but the park prince charrles park i think any way so yes i will will you ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably am going to use it to tell the world about any trips I have, which I will. Then I will have a few sleepovers, and probably some parties! I don't know who I will invite over the summer though.

    ReplyDelete