Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Does The Year Go By Fast?


Does the year go by fast for you? It does to me because this year it feels like the year went by so fast I can hardly remember all the stuff I did! There has been a lot of things that our class has done over the year like Cross Country, all the trips we have gone to, exc. We only have a month left so let's make the most of it!


Tell me if you are going to make the most of it and also tell me if you think the year has gone by to fast. Give me your thoughts and opinions!


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I will try and make the best of the rest of the year! I cant wait until track & field on Tuesday. Im not that good at it, but I still try my best. Also, I do feel like the year has gone by fast, I feel like it was only a few days ago that we got our last report cards!☺☻

    ReplyDelete